Senin, 24 Agustus 2026

Thought: Chronically Online

I was on my phone when my sister passed by and say this to me, "You are Chronically online". And in that moment, I realized she's 1000000% right. And the fact somehow hit me hard (even tho, i keep doing it until now). No wonder my life is getting boring and my brain is getting smaller and even freezing--is that make any sense? I can jump around throughout apps while doing daily life. Eat-scroll, drink-scroll, laundry-scroll, work-scroll, workout-scroll (yeah, i did plank while scrolling), read-scroll, write-scroll, any kind of activity-scroll, sit with fams-scroll, laying in bed-of course scroll. Like what?! I must be crazy. I can't put this d**n phone down. Okay, not the phone, the problem is me. So ... 



Let's get it right. Let's do a little challenge. No scrolling but 15 minutes a day. You can spend more time online if you're updating your posts or something like that. Creating things. Not only dump(b) scroll. And no online, no scrolling at all if that is possible. No phone but for e-reading, study (oh, this is the hardest part. I get distracted easily everytime I study on my phone), communication, dictionary, workout, and things that matters. Let's do it for at least 2 weeks and see how it's going? Okay? Okay. 

And ... Social creative was right. There's only two reasons why people don't mind their own business, no brain and no business 😂. Dang ... It's so funny. Slap me right in the face. It reminds me how I watch Instagram stories of everyone randomly and like every one of it that i thought is cool. Or i agreed or I support. I should just really stop. Watching every stories update of every person mindlessly. D**n me. Get a life, ahjuma 😂. This bad habit makes your minus eyes, increase (or decrease?) whatever. 

Nah, mending belajar deh. Lihat tuh, bahasa inggris masih berantakan. Ngapain, kek. Iya kan? Bisa... ayo, bisa. Ingat buku stolen focus? Noh, terapin noh. Baca doang. Nerapin enggak. Atomic habit, atomic habit? Terapin juga, Noh. Online mulu. Heran. 

06: 44
Senin, 24 Agustus 2026




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Mental Health

Berikut ini adalah gubahan dari catatan pada Seminar Mental Health di acara Festival Literasi Riau, 01 Oktober 2025 yang digelar oleh Perpus...